Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2006, 04:19 PM   #169 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

RAW Review

Typical Promo by Triple there. Strong words by him. I think, Triple H/HBK feud is really getting me. Good to see HBK coming in, dancing a bit. HBK/HHH exchanging some words is looks good for their feud. WrestleMania looks good and I think there match will be great.

It was obvious that Shelton's gonna win the No. 1 Contendership because he's better then other three guys in that match. Masters/Shelton match can be a great one but I think Masters will get the win and retain the Gold.

Well, The Womens Storyline is going good. I can't think that who is going to turn Heel. May be Mickie or Ashley. But lets see where It goes. Nice win for Mickie over Victoria.

I think Carlito interview ended quick. It must've been a bit longer. I wanted some words from Carlito because he's cool.

Great announcement by Bischoff and I think Lumberjack match should be worth watching. I really want to know HHH's Partner. I always love when Lumberjack beat some guys in the match. That's funny.

Masters getting the win over Viscera is was expected. Masters looks powerful in this match.

Whoa, Spirit Squad are back at RAW and they gain a win over Eugene is nice. I think Spirit Squad's Gimmick suck but they are a great Wrestler. I will see where Spirit Squad goes to feud with?

Tag Team Titles on the line next week, Looks good and I hope Kane/Big Show retain the Tag Team Titles.

Triple H getting win over Ric Flair was expected. I am really hyped that who'se gonna be HHH's Partner next week. I think It will be a big name that can shock us. I'll check that next week but I just can't wait. Please PM me HHH's partner. lol

Bret "The Hitman" Hart is the inductee in Hall of Fame looks good because he's a great Wrestler to ever step in Real WWE. It looks good that you show some respect to him. I hope Eddie also gets in Hall of Fame, this year in your thread.

Nice to see Jericho/Cena getting win over Carlito/Masters. OMG, Jericho turns heel and I think its not good. You should have turned Cena heel instead of Jericho because Y2J looks better as face. Well, this Feud can be a hot one and I'm looking forward to It. Lets see where It goes.

Angle/RVD match is now confirmed for WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Well, I think the ending of this Promo was not good. I think you should've used some Brawl between them. Nothing much in Promo but It did the work.

Overall - 81/100

------------------

------------------