Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2006, 07:39 AM   #168 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Nice promo from HHH and HBK to start the show, and they have to meet each other at mania. Would be a great way to end the rivalry between these two, and im sure the match will be a top one

Nice to see Shelton become number 1 contender, but I don’t see him taking the belt off matsers, who will carry it to mania where he drops it to carlito

This women’s angle is starting to confuse me a bit. Ashley seems to be on the verge of turning heel on trish and mickie, and when the heel turn from one of them comes, it will be a big event. Good win for mickie, which she needed to get

Carlito interview did its job, but could have been a bit longer

Lumberjack match means that the face team will be winning, as that is almost always what happens. Should be a great tag match, and HHH’s partner is going to be lesnar as a first guess. Austin stuns Bischoff, which always appeases the crowd

Good win for Striker, who is on a nice run

The SPIRIT SQUAD ON RAW! Yeah, the gimmick is terrible, but these guys are making it work, and are impressive wrestlers. Poor Eugene getting squashed, but at least we have another tag team on raw now

Tag titles next week is a nice move, and I would guess the title change will happen

Personally, I would have main evented with hhh/flair as it is a feud ending match. HHH gets the win which he needed to get, as moves him on nicely. HHH’s promo has made me think that it isn’t lesnar, but I couldn’t say who it is really. I guess I’ll have to read a few shows back to see if I can find any clues

Good win for Cena and Jericho, and then Jericho turns heel on Cena, exactly the same way he did the first time. Good to see Jericho/Cena feuding again, as they produced some great matches last year, and the promos were pretty good as well. Looks like these two have their mania match locked in now

Angle/RVD is confirmed, which is about the best thing I can say from this promo. Didn’t have any real fire about it, and didn’t seem like a main event segment. This feud needs to pick up fast, as at the moment it is being overshadowed by a lot of other feuds on raw