Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2006, 04:15 PM   #136 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Good to see Edge get some mic time to start the show, even though I see him going to smackdown soon. Match vs. HHH tonight will be good, but there is no chance of a title change

I guess the submission match will be the feud ender. Guess Masters will win with the masterlock which will seriously put him over well

Womens storyline carries on, and it looks as if either trish or mickie will turn first, probably trish. Need the turn to happen soon, as I donít think this can be dragged out a lot longer.

HHH/HBK feud isnít over yet, and I can see them having a mania match which will be a great one. Not sure whether the brawl was needed, but adds more heat I guess

Poor Eugene having to wrestle 3MW. Nice to see them back as they are a decent tag team. Maybe they will be the next challengers to the titles, who I think are held by Kane/Show?

Nice Striker promo but maybe a tad short. Nice to see him getting a small push, and maybe an IC shot in a few months.

RVD/Angle is the likely Wrestlemania main event I would say. Good start to the feud between them here, and it looks as if we are going to launch this feud quite a bit soon

Good win for Cade and Murdoch, but there is no chance of them taking the belts I would say

Carlito/Masters feud for the belt is coming, and it looks as if we have our mania IC title match. Nice promo here, but I feel that there are better ones to come. 6 man tag will be a good match

Edge retains the belt, but with an assist from the texas rattlesnake. Interested to see what is going to happen here, as both HBK and Austin look as if they are set to face HHH at Mania. Batista shows up after the match and takes out Edge, in what I think will be the smackdown title match. Nice feel good ending to the show