Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury
View Single Post
post #83 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 11:55 AM
The Rockô
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

WWE: Unleash The Fury
Friday Night Smackdown Review

- Excellent match with London and Kendrick getting the win. I love how you used the Interference from Kendrick and playing MNM's own game. This match at Royal Rumble should be good to kick things off.

- Hyped Promo from JBL/Jillian. I can see that Boogeyman coming to get Jillian backstage If she stays back their. Funny Promo from JBL/Boogeyman there was good. The Hardcore match tonight should be good.

- A Really very good Cruiserweight Championship match. This is the second CW match in your show. Well, I really was looking for this match. Its good to see Noble coming back to Smackdown and winning the title away from Juventud.

- Mark Henry is also back on Smackdown. I don't like him but he can be great in Royal Rumble or If he didn't get his chance to be in RR then I think he can Interfere in. He's strong through.

- Good Promo their by Kennedy and Matthews. Kennedy is great with Mic Skills and I love him. Good to see Funaki coming in and hyping the match-up but Kennedy will win it for sure.

- Nice Squash Match there by Kennedy/Funaki. I can see Kennedy beeing and strong competitor in RR.

- Good Promo their by Teddy/Booker/Mysterio hyping the match. Now, This match should be good.

- Well, Its nice to see Chris Benoit getting the No. 1 Contenders Spot but I want a Triple Threat Match for that Title b/w them. I think, that'll happen maybe Booker will Interrput in Benoit's match with Rey for the US Title.

- WOW!. Awesome Promo by Randy Orton their. I love the Idea of how he was going on with Crowd. I loved all the Promo their. It was really fantastic, POTN!.

- JBL vs. Boogeyman should be good, Well, it was a Okay match with JBL getting the Win.

- Matt Hardy should be a great competitor in RR. Well, We'll see whats store for Matt at RR. Lets see his Dreams are fulfilled or not at RR.

- Batista vs. Christian should be a great match. My bet their was on Christian but oh no!, Taker interupts. Well, Triple Threat b/w them for The Title at RR should be off the hook.

Overall - 7.5/10

Well, You really need to put some length in the matches. Do some pinfalls their. Your Promos are really good, good work!.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome