Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2005, 09:02 AM   #41 (permalink)
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500Jushin Liger 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Nice opening promo with Eric Bischoff handing Angle a plastic belt and it wasnít even Cena who did it. Vince comes on the Titan Tron and announces the main event for tonight. A 5 way free for all match will rock and the winner goes on the face Angle for the belt. Great way to start the show!

Iím also looking forward to Eugene vs. Eric Bischoff in a no DQ match.

Carlito vs. Benjamin

Nice match to start things off. Two good stars wrestling and a DDT finishes Benjamin off. I hope we donít see a feud between these two as itís been done so many times in the past.

Nice little segment with Vince and Eric Bischoff. Sort of screwed up in the ending with Vince sounding like an evil villain planning to rule the WorldÖ.I mean Raw.

Classic Carlito in his interview with Grisham although he didnít really say much except for he will be in the Wrestlemania main event next year.

Match #2
No Disqualification Match
Eugene vs Eric Bischoff

I liked the finish of this match with Angle hitting the Angle Slam on Eugene and Bischoff making the cover only to be startled by Austinís music. No show from Austin (again) and Bischoff turns straight into the Stunner from Eugene. Good match but a few hardcore spots could of been used for a No DQ match.

Nice image of Angle being arrested as soon as he leaves the ring.

Not much happing in the Edge and Lita segment, just going over how good there plan is.

Match #3
Royal Rumble Qualifying Match
Gregory Helms vs Rosey

Good little match here but I thought Rosey would qualify. Yeah usually I would of said Helms would win but seen as though Rosey is so big he would of fit in perfectly in the Royal Rumble match. Whoever would of eliminated him would have been shown in a good light. Just like Cena when he eliminated Viscera in last years Rumble.

An okay Master interview liked it when Maria called Masterís Masterbate.

Match #4
Trish Stratus and Mickie James vs Victoria and Torrie Wilson w/ Candice Michelle

Nice diva action here. Victoria hits the Widows Peak and itís over. Good win fo Victoria and Torri and also created heat between James and Trish.

Loved the Austin and Bischoff segment in the hospital! Iíd love to see that happen with Austin attacking Eric and security taking him away. Classic Austin with the last word, Iím surprisingly looking forward to there PPV match.

Match #5
*Intercontinental Championship
Chris Masters (c) vs Ric Flair

Good finish with Master immediately rolling out of the ring to keep his title. Creating heat from the crowd and a nice rivalry with Flair.

Ric Flair vs. Masters at the Rumble will be a good match. The figure four vs. The Masterlock.

Match #6
Royal Rumble Qualifying Match
Kane and The Big Show vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

Nothing more than a squash match basicly but got the jobe done and made Big Show and Kane out to be monsters which is always a good thing.

Match #7
#1 Contender's Five Man Free for All Match
Triple H vs Edge vs Rob Van Dam vs John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

Great match but this was always going to be Cenaís win. Shame because I would of liked to have seen RVD going to the Rumble.

A Hell in the Cell between Angle and Cena now that makes this match more interesting. The Royal Rumble is shaping up to be a great PPV.

Overall this was a good show and really pumped up the Royal Rumble PPV. The Benjamin and Carlito match was cool and Steve Austin/Bischoff segment was great. 7/10