Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE Unleash the Fury

Well guys, great news in that my computer is indeed fixed and if you havent read the Smackdown yet, here it is! Raw should maybe be posted tomorrow but not sure since tomorrow is my birthday! Anyways, here is the Smackdown for January 6 and I didnt save the first Raw

Friday Night Smackdown
Friday January 6, 2006
Green Bay, Wisconsin

*Rise Up by Drowning Pool hits and the normal Smackdown video package hits*

*Then all of a sudden.....MacMillitant hits and the GM Theodore Long comes down to the ring carrying the United States Championship over his shoulder*

Theodore Long: Welcome to Smackdown tonight playas and holla holla holla because tonight is going to be a blockbuster of a show that you will not want to miss with Ken Kennedy vs Batista in the main event plus right now, the announcement of the United States Championship

*Crowd Pops*

Theodore Long: Well after some long thought out ideas with what to do with the United States Championship, I finally came up with a idea and it's just plain and simple because tonight here in this ring, it will be.......

*Can You Dig It......Sucka!!!! hits to loud jeers from the crowd as Booker T and Sharmell walk down the ramp, with microphone in hand*

Booker T: Booker T walking out with the United States Championship around his waist because we all know it, Booker T was screwed out of the United States title back in November on Smackdown, six weeks ago, that's right six weeks ago, we witnessed myself cheated out of the United States Championship and I want it back tonight

Sharmell: That's right baby, you tell Theodore Long and Teddy, you better realize something and that is that my man, Booker T, is not in the happiest of moods right now so you better just hand the title over right here and right now

*Booker Sucks Chants Start Up*

Booker T: Ah shut up because if you had any clue what in the hell you were talking about, you wouldn't be out here saying I suck be........

*Live for the Moment hits and Matt Hardy comes down to the ring*

Matt Hardy: You know, I got sick of listening to you two complain about supposed to be being the United States Champion, well Booker that's the past and this is the present and that is why you are looking at the next United States Champion, Matt Hardy!

*Sharmell starts to laugh*

Sharmell: Uh, hold it baby because if I think I am right, aren't you the one that lost your girlfriend and then got kicked off of Raw because of the man that took your girlfirend. And if so, oh yeah, you stand no chance against the five time......five time.....five ti........

*Hardcore hits which Hardcore Holly comes down to a loud applause while Sharmell and Booker T especially looked pissed*

Hardcore Holly: Well I might not speak alot but one thing is for sure, I've been sitting around in the back for too long and that all ends tonight because I am going to become the next United States Championship and that 'lil bitch over there ain't going to do a thing about it

*Booker T then walks over to Hardcore Holly and looks him in the face*

Booker T: Um excuse me, you better watch who you are talking about because you certainly aren't talking about my wife and secondly, you will never ever even be close to even wrestling for the United States Championship because you...you suck!

Matt Hardy: Hey Hey Hey, you know, I'm still over here and y............

*Evil British music hits and William Regal comes down with Paul Burchill*

William Regal: I couldn't help but come out here while everybody is arguing over the United States Championship, I mean shouldn't I be the one who gets rewarded the title anyways instead of any you slimebags?

Matt Hardy: I hate to hurt your feelings Regal but it's for the United States Championship, not the Funny Ass Accent Championship!

*Crowd Pops at Hardy's comment while Regal gets ready to hit Hardy but then.......

*Lashley's music hits and he walks out onto the stage, then heads into the ring*

Booker T: Just go ahead and tell us, you also want the United States Championship because at this rate, we could be here all night. And by the way, you won't be able to take the title from the man who is the five time.....five time.....five time......five time.......five time WCW Champion!

*Booker starts to laugh but Lashley snatches the microphone out of Booker's hand*

Lashley: Oh you think so Booker? Well how about you and me one on one for the title and let's forget about all of these other wannabes. Just tonight, you and me and then maybe you will learn who really should be the champion!

Booker T: Oh ye..........

*Act How I Want To hits and Orlando Jordan comes out to boos*

Orlando Jordan: You all think you deserve the title, well maybe it should be me, Orlando Jordan the former United States Championship because I've been screwed out of the title so many times that it is not even funny anymore, but I would like it even more to have to face Chris Benoit for the title, then my revenge will be sweet

Booker T: Hey, that ain't going to happen because the United States Champion is indeed right here and all of you can leave because I am going to be the only champion when it's announced because none of you are worthy of the title at all and tha......

*BooYaka 619 hits to a monstrous pop while Booker T rolls his eyes seeing another person come out*

Rey Mysterio: I beg to differ Booker because you are looking at the man who will win that title tonight in the remembrance of Eddie Guerrero. I will make sure that not only do I win the title, that I also have the title for a long time

Booker T: Ya know what, why don't all of you just leave seriously because I am getting tired of seeing all of you here and none of you are wo.......

Matt Hardy: None of us are worthy huh? What makes you think you are so different than us, just because you got your ass kicked by Chris Benoit doesn't mean that you are "worthy" of the United States Championsip and we aren't

Orlando Jordan: And Chris Benoit, I want you one on one , here tonight for the United States Championship because then I will kick your a.......

*Whatever hits and Chris Benoit walks out to a gigantic pop*

Chris Benoit: What is that Orlando? What are you going to do to me because quite frankly, I just didn't understand what you said at all and you know, I need to know what you said?

Orlando Jordan: I said that yo.......

Booker T: It doesn't matter what he said because you are not going to be wrestling for MY United States Championship tonight, it's plain and simple because you are not worthy and neither is anybody else in this ring so that's final!

*Crowd Boos Booker T*

Theodore Long: I beg to differ Booker T because you see I am the man with authority around here and that is why after hearing each of these people's reasons, I have come to a idea and this is going to be a great idea because tonight, we are going to have a Eight Man Battle Royal Match for the vacant United States Championship

*Crowd Pops while Booker T looks like he is going to cry*

Theodore Long: And it will be the former champion, Booker T vs Matt Hardy vs Hardcore Holly vs William Regal vs Bobby Lashley vs Orlando Jordan vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Benoit and that match tonight will crown the new champion so be prepared for a wild ride tonight with such a huge matchup for the title!

*MacMillitant hits and then Theodore Long exits but then we see the other seven competitors gang up on Booker T and then toss him outside of the ring over the top rope and Booker T is crawling up the ramp while the other seven men stare him down and Booker T is worried*

---Commercial----

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown and before the break, the main event for the United States Championship was announced

Tazz: Eight men will step into the ring tonight with the vacant United States Championship on the line and we are sure to have a new champion crowned

Michael Cole: Booker T was then tossed over the top rope onto the mat on the outside by the seven other men in the match tonight

Tazz: Well Booker T has changed recently and it sure showed to start the night but right now, we've got tag team action as The Dicks are in action

Match #1
The Dicks vs Brian Kendrick and Paul Londonb

Match Finish: Decent tag match, more just for another opening match to get the night started off with and the ending comes whenever The Dicks go for a Double Suplex on Kendrick but Kendrick catches his balance and then London comes in and they both hit dropkicks on The Dicks. Kendrick then grabs Chad Dick and brings him over to the ropes going for the Sliced Bread #2 while London throws James Dick out of the ring and London climbs upon the top rope after the tag from Kendrick. London then leaps off the top rope connecting with the 450 Splash to the crowd's delight and the count, One.....Two.....Three

Winner: Brian Kendrick and Paul London

*Interview w/ Booker T*

Josh Matthews: Booker, we have just learned that later tonight, the United States title will be on the line in a Battle Royal, your thoughts?

Booker T: I believe that this is total and utter bullshit because quite frankly, I should have never even lost that title to even begin with. If it wasn't for that damn Chris Benoit, maybe I would have never even lost the title at all

Josh Matthews: Booker, after the announcement, you were thrown over the top rope, is this any signification of what will happen tonight?

Booker T: You know what Josh, how about you just go ahead and walk off because you are about to piss off the next United States Champion. You know what, it should have never even been the next because I should still be the current one but that all ended three weeks ago in the Royal Rumble. Well you know what, Chris Benoit get ready because tonight, I will make sure that you are not able to walk because when I get done with you, oh yeah, it will be brilliant and you will never, ever be able to step into that ring ever again courtesy of Booker T!

---Commercial---

*We see JBL talking with Jillian Hall in the back*

JBL: Jillian, I just don't understand I mean ever since WrestleMania about 10 months ago, nothing has been going right at all.

Jillian Hall: JBL, calm down. I understand about this and that's why I'm here to help you, I'm your fixer so remember that

JBL: Jillian, I want to thank you for being able to help me out, it's just that I've been needing some help and I couldn't find anybody to help me at all. So thanks for that and Jillian, I really appreciate all of this that you are doing

Jillian Hall: No problem JBL, but hey I've got a present for you and if you wait just one minute, I'll go get it for you!

*Jillian then walks out of the room and a couple of minutes pass and JBL opens the door as Jillian isn't back yet*

JBL: Jillian? Jillian, where did you go? You said you were going to come back and give me a present so where are you?

*JBL then walks down the hallway and then sees a door open that is Jillian's lockerroom. JBL then walks into it and then sees that the door across the room is halfway open and JBL goes up to it slowly. JBL then yanks the door open and jumps back quickly as it's the Boogeyman!*

The Boogeyman: Tick Tock! Tick Tock! I'm the Boogeyman, and I'm coming to get ya!

*JBL then scurries out of the ring quickly looking worried for a minute and then he bumps into Jillian coming back*

JBL: Wha? Wha? What the hell is that in you room? He said he was The Boogeyman and I don't know what to think now

Jillian Hall: Are you ok, well anyways, you need to get ready, you have a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match next!

*We cut over to Cole and Tazz*

Michael Cole: Looks like JBL just met The Boogeyman and he sure is one creepy man, I don't think I won't to be around him

Tazz: Well one thing is for sure as you said and that is he is creepy but he has tons of talent in the ring and he will eventually get into the ring

Michael Cole: Well who knows when that will be but still to come tonight, Batista takes on Ken Kennedy in a non title match

Tazz: Plus a Eight Man Battle Royal for the vacated United States Championship and that one ladies and gentlemen, will be great!!!

---Commercial---

Match #2
Royal Rumble Qualifying Match
JBL vs Funaki

Match Finish: More of a squash match, just used to get JBL over tonight and to try to "advance his character" Ending takes place whenever Funaki tries to get back into the match but JBL prevents this and then sends Funaki into the corner. JBL charges at Funaki and Funaki moves which JBL is now still in the corner whenever Funaki grabs JBL and tries to go for the Spinning DDT but JBL pushes him off and then Funaki runs right into a Clothesline from Hell by JBL and the pinfall count, One......Two......Three and JBL is going to the Royal Rumble

Winner and Advancing to Royal Rumble: JBL

*We then cut to the back where we see Christian with Theodore Long*

Christian: Teddy, just what in the hell is going on here tonight, I mean it's like chaos going on here and then I don't even have a match. All of the peeps out there are raving for me to just appear in that ring and then become the next #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

Theodore Long: You know playa, it's funny because I don't hear any "peeps" out there saying anything about you even getting close to the World Heavyweight title but you have your chance tonight to prove yourself and quite frankly, I think you have a great chance.

Christian: Teddy, what in the hell are you talking about because I need to get out there right now, the peeps need me to be out there for them tonight. If I'm not out there soon, they could start a rebellion against the whole WWE!

Theodore Long: If you would calm down Christian. Well right now, the #1 Contender is undetermined but as for you tonight, you will indeed have a match

Christian: Oh yeah Teddy, well why don't you go ahead and tell me because it can be anybody, anywhere, anytime, you name it. I'm just ready for some action and to prove that I am worthy of the World Heavyweight Championship

Theodore Long: Well Christian since you are begging so much for a match and because there is only one person left on the roster that I can think of right now, it is going to be, you Captain Charisma, Christian one on one with......

*Christian's eyes light up with excitement*

Theodore Long: The Undertaker!!!!

*Christian then freaks out and then almost starts to speak but gets cut off*

Theodore Long: Oh yeah and Christian, you know what, as a matter of fact, that match is coming up right after this commercial

---Commercial---

Michael Cole: Well we are back and right before the break, we were told that Christian will be in action right now!

Tazz: But Christian never did expect his opponent to be who he thought it was. Tonight Christian takes on The Undertaker!

Michael Cole: Christian is going to need a miracle to overcome Undertaker because Undertaker has been on a roll since Armageddon

Tazz: Well one thing is for sure and that is Undertaker is still not happy with what Randy Orton has done to him in the past

Match #3
Christian vs The Undertaker

Match Finish: At the beginning, Christian is afraid of The Undertaker and tries to get out of the ring and run off but Undertaker has a lightning bolt hit the ramp which Christian jumps and then gets back into the ring. Ending comes whenever Undertaker has control of the match and takes down Christian with a hard clothesline. Undertaker then picks up Christian and then goes for the Tombstone but Christian reverses out of it and then distratcs the ref long enough to then nail a lowblow onto Undertaker. Christian then grabs the arms of Undertaker and then connects with the Unprettier and the count by the referee, One.....Two.....Three

Winner: Christian

Michael Cole: I, I can't believe this, Christian has defeated the Undertaker and that has to be the upset of the new year!

Tazz: Amazing match there and Christian found a way to win over Undertaker and that should propel him into #1 Contendership

Michael Cole: Too bad he had to cheat to win though. I mean he had the referee distrated then hit a lowblow before the Unprettier

Tazz: You know Cole, honestly I didn't see Christian cheat and I don't know where you think you saw that because I didn't!

---Commercial---

*Burn in My Light hits and Randy Orton comes out to loud boos*

Randy Orton: Now tonight, I've been sitting in the back listening to all of this crap about how some of you people should become the new #1 Contender and all of this crap but one thing is for sure and that is that you are looking at who should be the #1 Contender!

*Crowd Boos*

Randy Orton: Well you now know that it is so obvious and that is that Randy Orton has done everything that could be done in 2005 but I was cheated out of the World Heavyweight title too many times and that must end at The Royal Rumble

*Crowd Boos*

Randy Orton: Many people might have their reasons as to why they should be the #1 Contender but it is like it is not obvious or something to the GM Theodore Long back there and that is why tonight, I am hereby naming myself the number 1 Con......

*MacMillitant hits and Theodore Long comes out to the ring*

Theodore Long: Now you see playa, I've already been out here once to talk about one title situation and another would be too much and that is why next week here on Smackdown, the number 1 Contender will be announced

Randy Orton: Teddy, why wait till next Friday because we all know it is going to be the Legend Killer, the man who single handedly took down The Undertaker at Armageddon and so many times way before that that I can't remember

*Crowd Boos and Orton Sucks Chants start*

Theodore Long: How about this playa, you don't interrupt me again and then I can tell you who the #1 Contender will be next week. And that is because we are going to be doing something different next week which will be new to all of you Smackdown fans

*Crowd Pops and Orton looks around to Orton Sucks Chants continuing*

Randy Orton: And just what in the hell might this be because the Legend Killer needs to know, he needs to get ready for what task lays upon him. And you know what, I've changed my mine, scratch that out because I dont need a plan, it's all natural ability that will make me become the #1 Contender

Theodore Long: Well, we will see next Friday night but as for now, Randy, I advise that you come up with some kinda idea. Some kinda idea that will help you make a impact, that will make you that one step closer to the title

*Crowd Pops and Orton looks around*

Randy Orton: You wanna impact huh? Well here you go!!!

*Randy Orton then leaps into the air and connects with the RKO onto the General Manager of Smackdown Theodore Long and Burn in My Light hits which Orton leaves the ring backing up the ramp to tons of boos from the crowd*

Michael Cole: The general manager has been laid out and it is all because of that man right there, Randy Orton!

Tazz: Such a self centered, cocky man that only thinks about himself but one day, it will come back and bite him in the butt

Michael Cole: Maybe it will be soon but next week, announcement for the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Tazz: Before Teddy Long was RKO'd he said that it will be done in a different format that normal which should be intresting

---Commercial---

Match #4
*United States Championship Battle Royal
Booker T vs Bobby Lashley vs Chris Benoit vs Hardcore Holly
vs Orlando Jordan vs William Regal vs Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy

First elimination takes place as Orlando Jordan has control of Lashley in the corner and is trying to get him to go over the top rope. Jordan takes the leg of Lashley and places it on the top turnbuckle and kicks it which Hardcore Holly comes over to help Lashley. Jordan then grabs Holly and catapults him over the top ropes.

Elimination #1: Hardcore Holly

Soonly afterwards, the second elimination happens whenever once again Jordan gets into it with Benoit and with their past history between them. Jordan tries to dump Benoit over the top rope but Benoit hangs onto the apron. Jordan then tries to headbutt Benoit off the ropes but Benoit ducks and then pulls Jordan's head off the ropes. Benoit then grabs Jordan and then goes for a Suplex but Jordan doesn't budge and then Benoit gives some hard rights to the gut and Benoit suplexes Jordan onto the floor

Elimination #2: Orlando Jordan

Benoit is on the apron taunting Jordan when out of nowhere, Mysterio goes for a Dropkick onto Booker T but Booker T ducks and Mysterio connects with the dropkick onto Benoit on accident and Benoit falls of the apron and is now eliminated

Elimination #3: Chris Benoit

Later on in the match, Lashley dominates with his power advantage and is trying to throw Booker T out of the ring to get rid of his main "problem" Lashley tries tossing Booker out of the ring but Sharmell is on the outside distracting Lashley. Lashley starts to argue with Sharmell and Booker T then sneaks behind Lashley and dumps him out of the ring for another elimination

Elimination #4: Bobby Lashley

Hardy and Booker T are getting into it and then Hardy tells Mysterio he has a plan. Regal attacks Mysterio from behind though and tries to toss Mysterio out but Mysterio holds onto the ropes and Mysterio will not let Regal eliminate himself. Regal then leans back and goes for the Power of the Punch but Mysterio holds onto the ropes and then Mysterio reaches up and grabs Regal with his legs nailing a Hurricanrana eliminating Regal and catching his balance then landing on the apron

Elimination #5: William Regal

Hardy and Mysterio then look at each other a couple of minutes after Regal has been eliminated and back Booker T into the corner. Mysterio and Hardy then get a idea. Hardy beats down on Booker T in the corner and then Mysterio goes over to the opposite corner. Mysterio then runs and jumps off of Hardy's back and connects with the Whisper in the Wind. Hardy then goes for the Twist of Fate but Booker T has Sharmell grab Mysterio's foot and then Booker T reverses the Twist of Fate and connects with the Scissors Kick, then tossing Hardy out

Elimination #6: Matt Hardy

It's all down to Booker T and Rey Mysterio. Two men fighting over one title and there will only be one new United States Champion. Ending takes place whenever Booker T goes for a BookEnd but Mysterio counters the BookEnd into a DDT. Mysterio then dropkicks Booker T into the ropes and then bounces off the ropes going for and connecting with the 619! Mysterio then leaps onto the top rope and then connects with the West Coast Pop and Mysterio then grabs Booker T and brings him over to the ropes. Booker T then tries to reverse it and send Mysterio out of the ring but Mysterio counters and then dropkicks Booker T sending Booker T crashing to the floor

Elimination #7: Booker T

Winner and NEW United States Champion: Rey Mysterio

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio has done it! Rey Mysterio has won the United States Championship and a great way for a new year for Mysterio

Tazz: Mysterio had to fight off seven other men to take the title but in the end, he certainly does deserve this title

Michael Cole: Well one thing for sure is that Booker T is not going to be one hell of a happy man now that Mysterio is the champ

Tazz: As Booker T will certainly be mad, Mysterio is certainly a happy man right now but when we come back, it's time for the main event

---Commercial---

Match #5
Batista vs Ken Kennedy

Match Finish: Decent main event, nothing special than before. Ending takes place whenever Kennedy has Batista in the corner and gives him a chop. Kennedy then tries to get Batista onto the middle rope but Batista won't let this take place. Kennedy then tries to get him back up but Batista grabs Kennedy and then nails a Spinebuster which gets Batista pumped up. Batista then grabs Ken Kennedy and raises him up connecting with the Batista Bomb and the pinfall, One.....Two.....Three

Winner: Batista