Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #448 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
What do you fellow bodybuilders to get that lift in your lower pecs? It's good to have huge upper pecs and a well built middle chest but if you don't have the lift / shape you could end up looking very off balance symmetry wise.

I do decline bench press and weighted dips but I want to vary things up as it's getting somewhat boring. Any ideas?
Not sure exactly what you are talking about... you mean when you flex, and you can lift the bottom half of your chest? If I'm thinking right, its more due to muscle maturity and genetics than anything else.

As for what I do for chest (heading to the gym right now for chest actually)... incline, decline, flat bench press w/ BB and DB... flys from all angles w/ DB and cables. Weighted dips are great, but make sure you are leaning forward when doing them or you will target your triceps more than your chest.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote