Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #621 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 3: A Cold Killing

Killswitch woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. He walked over to the mens room, but there was a big line. Killswitch really had to take a piss, so he went outside to go in the snow. While he was peeing, he heard a crash from behind: someone had shut and locked the door. Killswitch banged on it and called for help but nobody heard him. The next mourning, they found Killswitch outside, frozen to death.

Killswitch was:

Quote:
Congratulations, you are Detective Joe Bourquin, One Half of the Neighborhood Watch, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You and your partner Steven Fine (******) decide to help out by trying to locate scum. During the night, you and your partner will both send me a name of someone you want to watch (you can communicate outside of the thread.) If you send me the same name, you will see everyone who visits that person during that night. If you send me a different name, you will have a 50% chance that it will not work. You may talk with your partner outside of the thread.
It is now Day 3, with 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Rising replaces Wolf Tiger

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome