Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Sections = Ridiculous and full of dried up cum

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #98 (permalink)
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448 brian8448
Default Re: Wrestling Sections = Ridiculous and full of dried up cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
You would be an example of who I was talking about. You gave me negative rep for liking "sports entertainment and not wrestling." I'm going to let you in on a secret: Pro wrestling in all its forms is fake fighting that evolved from carnival type shit, ie "step right up and see if you can defeat the unstoppable Tongan warrior", it's existed for centuries and a few things have stayed the same. It's still regarded as one of the lowest forms of entertainment, and it still exists only to take your money.

Since WWE has the market cornered for pro wrestling, niche products exist that are geared toward people who like certain aspects of pro wrestling more than others. Phrasing themselves as "real wrestling" is a marketing ploy to draw interest in their product for the more hardcore fans, if you're a big enough mark to actually buy into it then I can't help you.

Nothing anybody does in that ring matters, it won't educate you or enrich your life in any way. Pro wrestling matches aren't though provoking. John Cena waving his hand in front of his face connects with people, it's a horrible truth of life I guess.
Just fyi for you guys, this post is beast status.