Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Sections = Ridiculous and full of dried up cum

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #55 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestling Sections = Ridiculous and full of dried up cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Ya, I agree with the top part, and the guy in the Kelly Kelly/Jericho thread was a dumbass, I read his posts, apprently 90 percent of this forum is white trash, or whatever he said.

Batista is and for ever will be the pimp of the WWE, after he is done with the 'E I wouldn't be surprised seeing him go to TNA to find some Knockouts.
He's probably one of those guys who judges women according to how much skin they show.It's expected for the divas to dress revealingly anyway,it does not make them sluts though.

Who has he been with so far?I know he has been with Melina and Kelly Kelly exclusively.I wonder if he has had casual sex with the other divas.I wouldn't put it past him,lol.