Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #1055 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

This very interesting message appeared on WWE.com first thing this morning, brought to you by none other than Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

The make up of my newly reformed Corporation is now complete, and I could not be any happier. I am so happy in fact, that I decided to share my thoughts with every single member of the WWE audience.

Not only did we destroy Evolution at Backlash, and we haven’t forgotten what we did to you either Reid, we drove a stake through the heart out of Evolution last night. Triple H was brutalised by two of the most dangerous human beings to set foot on the planet we call earth, and just to make it even more satisfying, it was all in accordance with the hand dealt to us by Mr. Eric Bischoff.

Our independent Head of Authority must be torturing himself as we speak, pondering just how he can find a way to punish us, but unfortunately Eric, you are powerless. The power may have been given to you and taken from me by loving wife, but part 2 of our plan was conducted as smoothly and efficiently as we had planned. To clarify Eric, along with my two sons Shane & John, we did not interfere in the match between Triple H & The Big Show last night, as instructed by yourself. Don’t feel bad Eric, you weren’t to know that we had acquired the services of one Vladimir Kozlov, one of Russia’s most feared hit men. The sight of him driving Triple H’s own sledgehammer in to his skull is a memory that will live long in my memory. It will only be bettered by the moment The Big Show becomes the new WWE Champion at the King of the Ring, and I guarantee you that will happen despite any attempt to prevent it from Evolution and the impartial Mr. Bischoff.

On behalf of The Corporation Eric, I hope that you’re not feeling too disappointed with your failure to protect Triple H and inability to match the intelligence that we share. We would also like to thank Dave Batista for his part in these deeply satisfying times. We look forward to seeing you all next week on Raw.

Thank you for your time.

On behalf of The Corporation,
Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

__
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote