Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #1047 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
You can debate if that's what helps your pathetic ego, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It still doesn't change the fact you have no idea what you're talking about because you're just a mark, even if you've watched every WWE match there is. Go apply for a summer job at Kroger and make sure you include how much you know about the history of Summerslam, I'm sure they will hire you without question.
What's wrong with being a mark?

Yes, i'll continue to debate other peoples opinions 'to help my pathetic ego' while you continue to be a sheep and paraphrase other peoples posts, if that's what makes you happy.

Quote:
Several sites were reporting on Test's death at the time and it was a familiar topic with everyone. It was also being discussed on other forums. You knew it was most-likely legit, so don't even try to hide behind that bullshit. You knew he was dead, so you thought you would seize the opportunity to display your wonderful sense of humor. Just like you came in here to whine about an old rep comment.
I'm not trying to hide behind it, I just pointed it out because you're seemingly using the same logic in defence of your hypocrisy. Would I take the joke back because Test is now confirmed dead? No. Would I make the joke again? Yeah.

By the way, the only site reporting Test's death was The Blue Meanie's MySpace when I made that joke

Quote:
And when did I investigate anyone? Just because I started a thread that Enigma and Es Aye did all that shit in doesn't mean I was doing it too. Your logic is abominable.
You were just as bad as those two, tbf.