Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #409 (permalink)
Galicia
Banned

Galicia 50 - 100
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I went on a 2 mile jog on a local park yesterday which has sort of encouraged me to start doing more excercise. I started doing weights when I felt like it a few months ago but have never really stuck to anything. I'm 5 feet 10 and currently 150 ibs and I'm hoping to get more definition into my stomach and chest area aswell as gettiing down to around 128 ibs. I'm starting the following routine on tuesday/wednesday and I would like for one of the more knowledgeable fitness guys to tell me if this will work or is good enough as tbh I'm pretty clueless.

1 hour on cross trainer or a 2 mile run (I've been doing these regardless anyway)
270 reps doing various lifts with my dumbells such as bench presses, bicep curls and so on.
300 reversed crunches
300 regular crunches

I've been doing the above routine in various spirts recently but I've not really been eating stuff that helps muscle growth though so I haven't beeen noticing as much difference as I'd like. However I'm going to purchase some pro pretipe (sp) tomorrow as a friend recommended it and instead of having food I'm just going to have 3 pints of that per day which will result in around 600-700 calorie intake which is usually about what I have during a day.
Galicia is offline   Reply With Quote