Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #408 (permalink)
Klodrik
Über

Klodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missedKlodrik probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I've just started my regular Spring workout routine again and I was just wondering about some eating/protein shake tips to maximise my results.
Currently I work out about 3 times a week. I haven't really got a nailed schedule. For instance; Wednesday is a bit of weights and abs before spinning 50 mins (this is the only day that's regular). Thursdays are bandy which I attend when I have the time. Might throw in a couple of hours on Friday and Sunday night were we just go around the gym doing the different machines trying to work out the different muscle groups. In addition to that I play some football when I feel like it.
I'm 185 cm and about 70-75 kg and I'm not looking to get bulked up or anything. Just trying to get more defined muscles and loose some of that winter fat.
Anyways, I was just wondering what would be smart to eat/drink before, say weights/spinning? Regular eating and drinking tips before and after a workout would be appreciated.

MY GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME
Klodrik is offline   Reply With Quote