Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #148 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

I was just trying to figure out how to do it.

I was thinking of posting all the matches (and what type of match it would be) and putting a poll at the top but I am not sure if you can make poll choices public. I want it to be public because I want people to vote for one person in each match but want to make sure they don't vote more than once for a person because I don't want extra votes to count.

I just don't want to make one thread for each match because if I can muster together, say, 8 matches, I don't want to make that many threads. Just one thread for each round.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.