Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #141 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Pretty sure Andy or someone esle posted this befor e but its nopt only people who post in the TTT who spam up rants tyou fuckwit. Half the time its people like you and enigma who bag the TTT thread even though its pretty much MSN on here and do the exact same fucking thing in the rants section. grow a fucking brain and remove your head from your ass because you only look like a twat.
You rock my world when you're drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Pretty sure Andy ormaybe you said that before, i repeated it and then Cerb disappeared
Yeah, it was me.

Btw, you should totally throw up on a Scottish chick. Chances are they'll ask you to impregnate them.