Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #89 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
What the fuck is a Tell the Truth Thread? I've been here for almost 3 years and this is news to me.

Should I be ashamed?
lol, see I told you guys that they put it down at the bottom of the board so the good posters don't have to deal with it! Trust me Sephy you don't want to know what it is, it's soo lame. They're like the deformed sibling that a family hides in the basement when guests come over because they're embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba T View Post
Skits, if you are going to be a respected Rants poster, you gotta slut up your posts. You know, kinda like your pics.

(hahahahahaha had to type it)
lol, Shut up. Sorry I actually have something called a personality so I don't need to put pictures of myself in my avatar and signature to be noticed on here.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle