Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #62 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
Huh? when did I complain? I take rants off topic and spam all the time.

Do you read what you type? So you are saying that rants that go off topic are amusing yet complaining at the same time. At least TRY to make sense, it's not that difficult.
I didn't know that, I thought you were one of the people in this thread complaing about people going off topic while doing so themselves in this thread.

I never complained about them? I said rants that stay on topic usually aren't amusing, but when they go off topic they are. After that I said good rants will stay on topic longer than the ones that are completely stupid. Not once did I complain about about off topic rants.

Unless you're talking about the first post, I was just pointing out that they were being what they hate by going off topic.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.