Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #59 (permalink)
EGame
DreamWeapon

EGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Okay I think it's time for the losers to go back to the TTT thread

Quote:
Maybe because you're complaing about people going off topic in rants when you're doing it, and yes I know I'm going off topic but I felt like pointing that out.
Huh? when did I complain? I take rants off topic and spam all the time.

Quote:
Rants, that I've seen so far stay on topic aren't very amusing, or fun at all, rants that go off topic usually are. If you make a good rant it is most likely to stay on topic, but if you're making stupid rants it will most likely go off topic really fast.
Do you read what you type? So you are saying that rants that go off topic are amusing yet complaining at the same time. At least TRY to make sense, it's not that difficult.