Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #402 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
How many cals is that? Sounds like you're pretty legit, good luck with leaning out.
Nearly 3,000. If I calculated everything correctly, 2,670 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera
It looks like a pretty good plan, but I worry about the lack of lean meat you are eating. That stuff stokes your metabolism alot more than whey protein does. Understood if you don't have time to cook or have access to a microwave.

Here's my current diet... Pretty much a little more protein and carbs than my hard cut diet I ended on 2-28.

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and 1 serv of grits (inspired by Coleman)
Meal 2: 10oz of chicken, turkey, or beef sometimes and 1 serving of brown rice
Meal 3: same as 2 except maybe a sweet potato instead of rice
Meal 4: preworkout, so I have 2 scoops of ON Whey with 1/2 serving of almonds
Meal 5: postwo... home made protein bar (oats, whey, skim milk, & pudding powder)
Meal 6: same as 2 and 3 but add in a vegetable

I used to have a meal 7 right before bed, but I don't anymore... just didn't seem to work for me. If I am hungry, I will eat 1 serving of almonds and call it a night.
Right on, I understand. I try to cook myself up some chicken (beef or turkey for that matter) whenever I can but a lot of the time, I'm either at college or work. I wake up at 4:30 AM just to go to the gym everyday. I've had a hard time fitting in the stuff I want to do since I've started college this year.

Looking for that degree for a source of income in exercise science and nutrition. Have to get through my Gen. Eds' first...

After that, I plan on really devoting myself to the sport. Still got some mass I need to put on but fuck, summer is coming along and the GF is going to want to see something impressive so I might as well diet properly for a couple of months.

Thanks for the advice. :happy: