Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #401 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
Starting up on this tri-phase training program put together by bodybuilder Dennis Wolf with my dean who has been training me for six months now and is outrageously jacked in his own right. Should be a lot of fun and can't wait to see the progress.

I'll be beginning that next week but as of now I'm just kind of taking it as it goes. Dieting, trying to lean up, and get that beach body. My current weight is 177 @ 5'9 with 10.2 % body fat. Hoping to get that down to 9% in the near future which shouldn't be a problem. Sticking to this diet:

Meal 1 (wake up): 4 egg whites, 1 whole + 1 Bowl of Kashi Go Lean Cereal
Meal 2: 16 oz of Scivation Chocolate Whey Protein mixed with water
Meal 3: 1 PBJ sandwich on wheat bread with mixed fruit (cantaloupe, apples, strawberries, oranges, grapes)
Meal 4 (post-workout): 16 oz of Scivation Chocolate Whey Protein mixed with water (includes 1 whole banana along with 2 tbsp of peanut butter for more carbs)
Meal 5: 5 oz of Chicken Breast
Meal 6: 1 Yoplait Light (Fat Free Yogurt), walnuts, and blue-berries.
Meal 7: 1 Peanut Butter sandwich with 1 can of tuna.
It looks like a pretty good plan, but I worry about the lack of lean meat you are eating. That stuff stokes your metabolism alot more than whey protein does. Understood if you don't have time to cook or have access to a microwave.

Here's my current diet... Pretty much a little more protein and carbs than my hard cut diet I ended on 2-28.

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and 1 serv of grits (inspired by Coleman)
Meal 2: 10oz of chicken, turkey, or beef sometimes and 1 serving of brown rice
Meal 3: same as 2 except maybe a sweet potato instead of rice
Meal 4: preworkout, so I have 2 scoops of ON Whey with 1/2 serving of almonds
Meal 5: postwo... home made protein bar (oats, whey, skim milk, & pudding powder)
Meal 6: same as 2 and 3 but add in a vegetable

I used to have a meal 7 right before bed, but I don't anymore... just didn't seem to work for me. If I am hungry, I will eat 1 serving of almonds and call it a night.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote