Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #361 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Arms and chest for sure. That is probably when I go the hardest. I still have a day for back, legs, shoulders and abs but doing that stuff is not really enjoyable...just do it because it is necessary where on the other side I like working out my arms and chest.

Need to start doing deadlifts. Pretty sure the way I do them is wrong though. My back tends to hurt pretty easy no matter what kind of technique I do. I do know how to do them as I have watched several videos on how to do them properly but still tends to give me a sore back either way...
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote