Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #80 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

ANSWER TIME!~

Quote:
First off, I wanna tell you that I'm not a big fan of bringing guys like Rocky or Austin back fulltime, but because you're sexeh reneh, I'll tolerate it and enjoy the show nonetheless.
3 years ago when this was started, Rocks name was still on the official roster and Austin was lurking around a fair bit so I just went with it tbh. I understand people don't like seeing it but hey, I don't give a fuck about realism buffs.

Quote:
Bit weird to throw random guys like RVD and Trips into the mix, but it makes for one star-studded main event.
RVD is feuding with Brock Lesnar (kinda) and well Trips needs to be on the show and has just come off a feud with Edge

Quote:
Future endeavour that jobber Rhyno and the belt with it.
. Never.

Quote:
What’s the ‘Down in Flames’ tho?? Sounds like a good name tbh.
rofl. That would be her finisher.

Quote:
What’s that I smell??
My epicness, imo.

Quote:
And onto the show; Edge’s wife Lita?? When did they get married?? Wasn’t their marriage scuppered by Kane back in the day?? Could be wrong, mind. Nitpicking imo.
I thought they were married, regardless of Kane's interruption.

Either way, who gives a shit

Quote:
Smacked Horse?? Stab at Candice by any chance??
You're smarter than I give you credit for

===

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll get onto returning them whenever. Any more lovin' will be much appreciated.
Para is going well with SmackDown, I expect he'll update us in a few days.

Renegade™ is online now   Reply With Quote