Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil on Wrestling Forum

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #105 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROMO INTERCEPTION

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Resident Evil on Wrestling Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheMercuryEnigma- View Post
Neither of you apparently.

So by me questioning one of your posts, means you've cut me deep and i can't get over it?, surely it couldnt possibly mean that i think you made a stupid post and questioned it.

Nice way to avoid my Brian is your husband statement

My name was mentioned so of course I am going to respond. If your name was mentioned, you would do the same so your argument doesn't have any substance. I can understand if I insulted him every single day but the fact that he kissed my ass one day and then kissed Low's ass the next day proves he is all for bandwagons and when he was made fun of, he grew a grudge. Good for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
Maybe if you grew an ass, you would be easier to look at!

Eww, if you go for girls who have asses as faces, that's sick but whatever floats the tiny boat in your pants.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.