Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil on Wrestling Forum

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
Bob Lincoln
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Bob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friendsBob Lincoln needs to make some friends
Default Re: Resident Evil on Wrestling Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
oh! lol How does that work anyway? You just type their email address into google?
Kind of. He posted his email in almost every one of his posts over there, so it was the first thing that popped up when I checked (it appeared before even his WF profile), so yeah.

It's not like "type in email, find everything", but some people just leave their shit laying around everywhere. He was one.

I Get Sick Of Looking At It

Quote:
Then there are some guys, like Christian, who are dying for that chance and aren't being given that opportunity. I'm a huge fan of Christian. I enjoy every aspect of his work, the fans love and appreciate him, he has a great attitude, awesome work ethic, is always in shape and is very smart about the business. I feel very strongly that he's underutilized.

- Batista