Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #2525 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being The Booker

Fuck you for considering a Triple H/Lesnar feud, asshole.

I still love you tho, nice explanations, and I had no problem with Cena falling to the Piledriver at all, as it is a fairly nasty move, and we've seen DDT's put people down before so while it looked a tad weak too, it wasn't like he couldn't escape after a Suplex/Scoop Slam/Backdrop etc.

I'm sorry, but if Cena does win at Mania, you will never have my forgiveness. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

<3.

EDIT: Reading through the opening post and the first few pages, it's unbelievable the amount of superstars who have gone since. Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Bret Hart (was GM), Dudleyz are gone ain't they? Eddie of course RIP, that guy I used to love before he killed his son and wife (Benoit), and others have all sadly left the thread. While Eddie & Benoit were inevitable I was sad to see you conform to another "realism" junkie as far as the rosters go.

That being said, you still own, but be warned, Cena best job to Christian at Mania. BOOK IT!

Last edited by Renegade™ : 03-08-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote