Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #1050 (permalink)
Hanz
Retired

Hanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don.Corleone View Post
Well I'm Canadian and we have a few. Newfie, Albertan/Hick, etc. America has the New England accent, Southern, etc.

I can understand Irish people. I can't, for the life of me, understand a damn thing Scottish people say. It was horrendous for me when I went to Scotland a few years ago. If anyone spoke to me I simply nodded my head and smiled, turned to my friend to see if he caught what they said, and tried my best to respond.

I had an Irish history teacher a while back, i couldn't understand her. Her accent was really strong, and our class got into the SCSA formation of saying 'WHAT?' after everything she said. If i dont understand what people are saying, i just nodd and smile too, its polite really. I've been to Scotland a few times, which part did you go to?