Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #1049 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don.Corleone View Post
Well I'm Canadian and we have a few. Newfie, Albertan/Hick, etc. America has the New England accent, Southern, etc.

I can understand Irish people. I can't, for the life of me, understand a damn thing Scottish people say. It was horrendous for me when I went to Scotland a few years ago. If anyone spoke to me I simply nodded my head and smiled, turned to my friend to see if he caught what they said, and tried my best to respond.

Edit: Ironically, Pyro is Canadian.
You can't really pick up on Eastern Canadian accents though.I'm not even sure if we have an accent tbh.I guess we do but I can't tell.