Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #1047 (permalink)
Don.Corleone
Working on my abs

Don.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
Yeh, there are alot of accents here, guess its the same for you. If anything, i get the Scottish and Irish mixed up )
Well I'm Canadian and we have a few. Newfie, Albertan/Hick, etc. America has the New England accent, Southern, etc.

I can understand Irish people. I can't, for the life of me, understand a damn thing Scottish people say. It was horrendous for me when I went to Scotland a few years ago. If anyone spoke to me I simply nodded my head and smiled, turned to my friend to see if he caught what they said, and tried my best to respond.

Edit: Ironically, Pyro is Canadian.