Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #1043 (permalink)
Hanz
Retired

Hanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don.Corleone View Post
There are a number of different American accents. Although I'm sure your inability to distinguish them is similar to our inability to distinguish yours. Honestly, all English people sound the same to me. Even Irish sound the same. The only one I can really distinguish is Scottish.
Yeh, there are alot of accents here, guess its the same for you. If anything, i get the Scottish and Irish mixed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Great_One_316 View Post
Thanks. Ill have to jot Crete down, already got Spain on the list. Oh she's going to Europe alright. She just doesn't know it yet. We've been married for about 15 months so basically yeah.
Aw, so you're gonna surprise her? Im sure she'd love it. If really wanna surprise her, Paris is always a good place, not the best, but most Girls go gaga over it