Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 06:07 AM   #1035 (permalink)
Davidmila
Forum Lurker

Davidmila should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDavidmila should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDavidmila should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDavidmila should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Raw Review:

Randy Orton/Mr. Kennedy/Eric Bischoff Promo:
It was overall an OK promo, building up the feud between Randy and Mr. Kennedy, and building up for King of the Ring.

Santino Marella vs. Jimmy Wang Yang:
A short match, so there isn't much to say. But as short as it was you did great with showcasing Jimmy Wang Yang's athletic abilities and I'm happy that he won and I'm guessing that you're going to use him better than the WWE, who actually don't use him at all.

Kelly Kelly Interview:
This was more of a Kelly Kelly/Cody Rhodes talking instead of an interview, but I haven't got nothing against that. So I guess Cody is now a tweener, but he is heavily leaning towards the heel side. Not much to say, so I'm moving on to the next segment.

Eric Bischoff/William Regal/Cody Rhodes segment:
So Cody really doesn't like Kofi, asking him to be put in a match against Kane. But it really is a great idea as Bischoff said and I'm looking forward to the match.

Ted DiBiase vs. Finlay:
So, Ted's gonna have an open challenge every week now? I've got nothing against that, but I don't think that he's ever going to lose the belt, because the Million Dollar Belt really doesn't suit anyone except him. Onto the match, it was good that you didn't give Ted the clean win, since I don't think he's ready to pin Finlay.

Kofi/Rhodes segment:
I think that you overused Cody on this show, but he did have a part in creating the main event, so I guess this is justified. So, Cody informs Kofi about his match against Kane, but I'm surprised that Kofi wasn't intimidated by Kane, I mean, yeah he's a face and the faces are supposed to be fearless, but c'mon, you've got to be afraid of Kane!
So somehow, Cody's got in his mind that Kofi is trying to steal Kelly away from him. Fair enough, and I think that Cody is going to get the Intercontinental Title at the next title match these two have.

Ted DiBiase Jr/Ted Dibiase Sr segment:
Man, I thought Ted was turning face there for a minute, but as soon his father walked out of the room, he started talking about him, typical heel. But I'm guessing in the next match Ted's gonna have, he's gonna pick up the clean win, showing that he really is very talented.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Colon Brothers:
So the Colons get the not-so-clean-win against Londrick. About the match itself, it was great, and a nice touch with London hitting his own partner with the Superkick to give the win to the Colon Brothers

John Morrison and The Miz/Londrick segment:
So John Morrison and The Miz are applying a divide & conquer strategy, trying to turn London and Kendrick against eachother, but I'm not sure if it's gonna work.

The Colon Brothers/Cryme Tyme segment:
This was more of a comedy segment, than anything else, but I like comedy. You did a great job with the "thug" gimmick Cryme Tyme have, stealing the Colon Brothers' clothes and then selling them, as Michael Cole would say, "Vintage Cryme Tyme".

The McMahon Men segment:
So, the McMahons and the Big Show are going to create a new Corporation, but the Corporation was pretty much still there, but under the name of the McMahon Men. Since the Evolution are in the hospital, I don't think we'll be seeing them in this show.

The Corporation/William Regal segment:
Wow, a big match for next week, The Big Show vs. Triple H, but with all of the McMahons barred from ringside. So I guess that Triple H is gonna win this one, but maybe plan B will help the Big Show win. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to finding out what plan B is, and I can't wait for the next Raw.

Kofi vs. Kane:
Kofi was never gonna win this one since he's a midcarder and Kane's the champ, but I'm glad he put up a fight and he got a few signature moves in, but as I said he was never gonna win.
But I'm surprised the Cody didn't interfere in the match, or at least appear after the match was over.

Kenny Interview:
So Cena is off to film an another movie, eh? And what has Kenny got against Rey Mysterio, I guess that we're gonna find out next week.

Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy:
I had a feeling that Mr. Kennedy was gonna pass the first round of the Quest to be Champion, and he may even get to the finals, only to get screwed by Orton.

Overall: It was a great show, but there was too little Kane, and I think that he should be involved in the show more, since he is the top guy on Raw.
Davidmila is offline   Reply With Quote