Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #550 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
Not owned, wrong term, but wasn't Canada part of the British Empire?

I can see why you got an A in history btw, pity you dont seem like a huge fan of it, i understand why..its just a really interesting subject.

BTW, your part candadian aswell? Me too
Canada, I think, is still part of the British Empire, we still have that Queen that does shit all.

I got a A for it because most of the marks came from the our tests, our homework and work in class was put into our effort, by the way I got a N for effort. Science and math are the things that interest me, I'm planning on going into medical science for university, but I also enjoy learning about the space and how it developed, theres just so many mysteries to it.

I'm glad I defended you, I didn't becauese you were a girl, but, to me, you seemed to be a really intelligent person and my thoughts were right. I was also arguing with someone whose best argument was plargiarism=plargiarism.