Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #546 (permalink)
Hanz
Retired

Hanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don.Corleone View Post
Willingly fighting a multi-front battle is not the mark of a smart man. His rise to power is about the smartest thing he did, but after that he made all the wrong moves. Invading Russia wasn't all that brilliant either.
I agree that it was stupid, and i agree, after rising to power, he pretty much fucked up. Invading Russia was retarded, they were way too powerful for him. Hitler just seemed like a greedy douchbag. He wanted a German empire, and revenge for everything that happened in WW1. He was smart in taking advantage of everything, up until he started to invade other countries. He set fire to that building, i forgot what it was called, and them blamed it on communists, so he could get emergency power. It was obviously Nazi's who did it, he was smart not getting caught. But even before his power, he was an idiot, he got put in prison for treason. He was basically smart, but dumb too.