Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #542 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
Made his brother KING!? Wow, they must have had a good relationship. Robbed of other countries? Kinda reminds me of our country, im pretty sure we use to own Canada, Australia and some other places...we either had them stolen off us and not realised, or we just let them have their independence.

Conkers bad fur day? Never heared of it

GTA Vice City even though its for PC, will always be one of my favorite Video Games, ever - i just felt like adding that in tbh
You never owned Canada, I'm Canadian/East India so I would probably have learned us, when you the whole independence war began for you guys with Britain, you tried getting us to help you and get our own indepenence but we said we're staying with Britain, at the time France wanted to get New France(Quebec) back and so they decided to help you, they thought you would help them back by helping them get Quebec. After the war finished and USA got their independence they just stopped caring about us, so all in all Britain kept us, USA got their independence and France wasted money by helping Americans, which got them nothing in return.

GTA San Adreas= Best game since SmashBros.

5 Days

Count On Kobe

Credit to DivineDub