Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #309 (permalink)
austinrockera
Resident Old Man

austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera austinrockera
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overrated View Post
This song just goes on repeat when im in the gym.

First post in this thread only just noticed it Should be heading to the gym tomorrow right now im trying to cut weight. Im around 240 looking to get near 220 to 210 by the summer. I really do not know much about cutting weight so whats the best way to do it?
Everyone is different, but here's what I do (just lost 40lbs between 1-1-09 and 2-28).

Cut calories a little at first and KEEP on your diet. One cheat meal per week is ok. Check the forums at bb.com for some diet advise. I'm not a personal trainer, so i'm not going to give you my opinion because I know nothing about you.

Lighten your weight a little and do more reps. Less rest between sets, get yourself tired, sweating, and breathing hard during your workout and you will be losing fat.

Cardio... I just did 30min on the treadmill in the mornings and about 20min of light cardio after working out, and it worked for me.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote