Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #308 (permalink)
dele
@delecast

dele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselvesdele is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I don't wear an iPod in the gym as it bugs the hell out of me. I just put the stereo on loud and listen to anything with a good beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overrated View Post
First post in this thread only just noticed it Should be heading to the gym tomorrow right now im trying to cut weight. Im around 240 looking to get near 220 to 210 by the summer. I really do not know much about cutting weight so whats the best way to do it?
What I've done is this:
- 1 slim fast shake for breakfast, fruits for snacks, and low amounts of whole wheats, and more meat for diet
- Exercise 1 continuous hour a day. I do 3-4 days of lifting and the rest I go outside and walk when it's nice, or else I just use the treadmill.
- Cut way back on sweets. One soda a week. And I don't eat after 9 pm if I can help it.
- If you do slip up, and I have, just admit to being human and move on.

I've lost 25 pounds since New Year's and I'm feeling a whole hell of a lot better.

Jun Kasai > You
dele is offline   Reply With Quote