Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #141 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawt Es View Post
In all honesty this has been a pretty good rant. One of the better ones in a long time. Mainly because Low420, the "shit" TTT posters, and the entire AYT weren't really present here

13 pages of quality > 20+ of shit; if I can be honest for a second.
It's actually b/c it's a rant that's focused and trying to make a point and isn't a rant about nothing that can easily be taken off topic like 99% of the rants on here.