Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well)

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #130 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

your wrong though other skittle, i don't think i'm gods gift and don't insult anyone unless i'm provoked. even then, i care for a little bit and forget what the issue was by the next day. u do seem like a real pain in the ass to deal with just by reading your post. u told me to lift weights i told u i did, u said to get laid i told u i did...dunno what makes me come off like gods gift.