Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #1033 (permalink)
Wolf Tiger
Learning to break kayfabe

Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000Wolf Tiger 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

1st time reviewing here for me. This was a very good RAW for being the fallout from Backlash.

Wolf Tiger's RAW Review

The Orton/Kennedy segement was really a great way for the show to start off. Have the two hot heads go at it. The Quest to be Champ Torny for a title match against Kane should be good and with Orton/Kennedy being the 1st match it should be even better.

Jimmy Wang Yang/Santino was a good 1st contest. I could see this two going at it in a Intercontenital # 1 Contender's match later on. Hope that maybe a intergender match could follow next week with Yang and Natalya vs. Santino and Melina, that could be a good match.

Millon Dollar Title Match was very good. The ending left things open for more between the two. Another match or a long term fued. This could go somewhere.

Tag Match was very good. Two teams who really are the tag divison on RAW. With the Colon Bros winning I dont see Kendrick and London getting a title shot. Hope some team comes out of nowhere and shakes that divison up.

Kane vs Kofi was a great match. Good way to plug the champ and get him some good comeptition. Really helped Kofi prove himself by hanging in there with Kane. Kane is a powerhouse and I really dont see him losing the title at KOTR.

Orton and Kennedy was my favorite match of the night. Two people deserving of a title run but only 1 can win. I like that you let Kennedy move on. I can see Orton screw him later and the two have some sort of Hardcore match at KOTR. That is what I'm predicting.

Overall I liked the show. It had its good points. Those were Orton/Kennedy and Kane/Kofi. For the 1st show back from a PPV, it set up many more things for next week.