Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #1033 (permalink)
Wolf Tiger
Learning to break kayfabe

Wolf Tiger needs to take rep more seriousWolf Tiger needs to take rep more seriousWolf Tiger needs to take rep more seriousWolf Tiger needs to take rep more seriousWolf Tiger needs to take rep more seriousWolf Tiger needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

1st time reviewing here for me. This was a very good RAW for being the fallout from Backlash.

Wolf Tiger's RAW Review

The Orton/Kennedy segement was really a great way for the show to start off. Have the two hot heads go at it. The Quest to be Champ Torny for a title match against Kane should be good and with Orton/Kennedy being the 1st match it should be even better.

Jimmy Wang Yang/Santino was a good 1st contest. I could see this two going at it in a Intercontenital # 1 Contender's match later on. Hope that maybe a intergender match could follow next week with Yang and Natalya vs. Santino and Melina, that could be a good match.

Millon Dollar Title Match was very good. The ending left things open for more between the two. Another match or a long term fued. This could go somewhere.

Tag Match was very good. Two teams who really are the tag divison on RAW. With the Colon Bros winning I dont see Kendrick and London getting a title shot. Hope some team comes out of nowhere and shakes that divison up.

Kane vs Kofi was a great match. Good way to plug the champ and get him some good comeptition. Really helped Kofi prove himself by hanging in there with Kane. Kane is a powerhouse and I really dont see him losing the title at KOTR.

Orton and Kennedy was my favorite match of the night. Two people deserving of a title run but only 1 can win. I like that you let Kennedy move on. I can see Orton screw him later and the two have some sort of Hardcore match at KOTR. That is what I'm predicting.

Overall I liked the show. It had its good points. Those were Orton/Kennedy and Kane/Kofi. For the 1st show back from a PPV, it set up many more things for next week.