Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF In General.

Thread: WF In General.
View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #674 (permalink)
shutupchico
red bull red edition

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
Her real name is Barbera, or something, hardly a Wrestling name i guess. Kelly Kelly is just like a really face name, if you get what i mean
u know when someone's name is barbara there's a good chance they're gonna be a shitty person. trish was way overated i agree, the highlight of her career was hosing herself down to be honest. but she was the main draw and with girl wrestlers the best wrestlers aren't exactly the ones pushed a lot of the time, same thing with the guys but even moreso. if it was molly would've had the title for the 4 years she was there.