Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF In General.

Thread: WF In General.
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #177 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WF In General.

I knew this emo girl. I was at her house and she was threatening to hang herself for attention, saying her life sucked and whatever. I told her your so lying and you wouldn't do it. She's like oh yes I will. So I made popcorn, sat down and said ok, go ahead.

She went ahead making a noose with some rope in her shed, and setting up the whole thing saying I'll do it every 15 seconds. Once she was all set and the rope was around the neck I said ok, show time, would you like me to remove that chair from beneath you?

She's like, I think my mom called me and go out of there. Emo kids are such teases.