Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF In General.

Thread: WF In General.
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #57 (permalink)
Derek
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

Derek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whoreDerek is a rep whore
Default Re: WF In General.

GA was responsible for his own actions. He had plenty of chances, and he blew them all. I'll admit he was fun to have around at times, but in the end he was the one who got himself banned.

As for the the strike reference, you have to remember that not all the staff were on the same page on that. None of us are perfect, and we don't always agree on everything, which I think is a good thing. If everybody on staff shared the same opinions on everything, then this place would suck.

As for your comments on Seb, all I'll say is that this is a large forum, and there are bound to be people who are vocal on their opinions. If you don't want to deal with them, put them on your ignore list in your User CP.

And the Truth thread is nothing more than a chat thread. Just a place where people can BS around.