Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #295 (permalink)
AndY2J480
Wrestler's Rat

AndY2J480 is an after thoughtAndY2J480 is an after thoughtAndY2J480 is an after thought
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin101 View Post
Good news is, that you're aware of this BAD feeling when you don't go so it'll motivate you to go more often and you'll feel BETTER because of it.

Also the fact it'll be easier to burn fast considering you've started to go.

That's the thing I love about the Gym, you can take breaks and sure you might gain fat, lose muscle here and there, but not anything overly significant as long as you're relatively smart with what you choose to consume and live your life.

Muscle has memory.
Yeah it does. I haven't been to the gym since Thursday cause I lift for football and don't have my license yet so I can't go anywhere else and it's killing me. Today I've done about 300 pushups and Ab Ripper X twice now if someone would just do my homework haha.

Favorites: Chris Jericho, JBL, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Carlito, Edge, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Triple H, The Undertaker, Elijah Burke, Finlay, John Morrison, Matt Hardy, The Miz, AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Booker T, Chris Sabin, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, etc.
AndY2J480 is offline   Reply With Quote