Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #292 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBeefy4Blonds View Post
Depends on your bodytype Brute. If your naturally skinny, a big problem. For me, I could add 25 by the end of April, and not really look any different than I do now. Aslong as I keep it away from my middle.

Like with football. A CB/RB/WR can spend all year to add 15-20lbs of muscle. Offensive/Defensive Lineman can add 30lbs over a summer.
I am naturally pretty skinny. My dad was the exact same way he said until he was up into his late 20's and then started to gain and now is up right around 200, has a bit of belly but is fucking strong.

Really if I gain anything I will be pretty happy. Like I said before I been working out for a while now, probably about 8 months so far and I am still the exact same weight as I was when I started. The difference now is that I am actually toned and bigger, so I guess I lost whatever fat there was there. I do not gain because I do not really have time to eat the huge amounts of calories. For 8 months I have college and then my summer job entails me to be up at 5:30am and then home at about 7pm so there is no way I have the time to put down the 4000 calories. In the summer I have snacks at certain times of the day and then usually a big supper, not these 6 small meals that everyone talks about.
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote