Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 AM   #287 (permalink)
Austin101
Humbled

Austin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF BallotAustin101 made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I didn't see this thread till now. I will pretty much live here since I know that it exists.

I know some of you would never believe me if you've seen me review anything, given how much time I put on that.

But I pretty much live in the Gym, go 5-6 days a Week and pretty much only take Sunday's and the odd Saturday off.

I also go for 2-3 hours so I don't half ass anything, and some might think that's too much but I like taking my time.

I'm not a body builder or anthing in the true sense, I've just got a decent build. I do it more for how I feel good rather then look, I always say the "look" is just an added bonus.

I usually consume 3,000 to 4,000 calories a day and with everything I do I know I at least burn 4,000 to 5,000 a day so if anthing I just tone up.
Austin101 is offline   Reply With Quote