Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #281 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera View Post
Well, my weigh-in was today! I started our contest at 236.8 on 1-1 and finished today at 194.4 (42.4 lost). Just shows that sticking to a consistent diet with very little cheats can work for you. Had a hell of a cheat meal tonight though. Back on a revised diet starting tomorrow. Still working on that six pack... not quitting until I get it.

I won the contest btw.
Nice job dude, congrats on losing so much, that is great

I got a long term goal set for myself right now. Hoping by end of August I can put on about 25 pounds but be solid and not chunky. Not sure if that goal is a little out of the ball park but going to give it a try.
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote