Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion

Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Don.Corleone
Working on my abs

Don.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Quality! View Post
She shouldn't be having sex at 14. Sure she said she was using the proper equipment, but then again she could just be using that as an excuse as to why she had an abortion.

I honestly think abortions are used as an easy escape for SOME women to dodge the kid bullet because of their lack of being careful. I know a couple of gals who have had abortions just cause they were careless well doing the deed. Yes im pro choice but I think the girls should rethink their actions if it keeps happening.
I'm not going to judge somebody for having sex "too young". She was in love with the guy, and has been with him ever since. Does that make it any more justifiable? I don't know. That's up for you to decide. In my opinion, it does.

I do think that people need to understand the risks of having sex, and I do not think that they should have the mindset that they can just have careless sex and if they happen to get pregnant then they should get an abortion. Nobody should include abortions in their plans. It should be a final, drastic measure. In the instance I mentioned, both birth control and a condom were used. That's pretty responsible if you ask me.
Don.Corleone is offline   Reply With Quote