Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion

Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Don.Corleone
Working on my abs

Don.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dele View Post
I like bringing this up and getting women really pissed off...

Abortion is legal, and I'm not going to go against that. However, I think it is somewhat irresponsible today when there are other birth control measures (condoms, pill, surgical procedures like vasectomies) available. I'd much rather drop $10 on a pack of jimmies.
Unfortunately, you have overlooked sexual assault. It happens, and generally the guy isn't too concerned with wearing a rubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK-aholic View Post
I agree it's irresponsible, especially those who take no prcautions at all. I'm on the pill, and make sure to use condoms every time I have sex, it's basic to me. However, contraception fails, and people forget. Interestingly, the people most likely to have an abortion are those in their late 20s to early 30s, as opposed to teenage girls, who many people like to speak negatively about in terms of abortion.
I have a friend who got pregnant when she was 14. She was on the pill, they used a condom, but she still got pregnant. If it weren't for abortions she wouldn't be in high school right now. She'd be at home raising a baby.

Pro-Choice.
Don.Corleone is offline   Reply With Quote