Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #252 (permalink)
King of Kings
- - - - - - - - - -

King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings King of Kings
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
The elliptical will not do a lot since it is pretty low intensity but your cardio should improve and I am sure you will loose a small amount of weight on it. On the one I have there is like 10 preset programs and number 10, the hardest one is a pretty good workout. You will be sweating by the end for sure, it is 45 minutes long.
I find it does a good job though mine has something like 10 different resistance levels. And if I'm not mistaken, lower intensity workouts burns more percentasge of fat than it does sugar.

And Rajah, I tore the cartilage in my left knee, aswell as spraining my ACL, not fun at all. Knee still bothers me on some days. And just as a kicker, I've had problems with the achilles tendon on the same leg