Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #219 (permalink)
Rockstar
Rated R Superstar

Rockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I just got back from the gym about a half hour ago. While at the Gym I was doing squats with the big bar thing (sorry, I dont know the names of everything yet) and I had 90 pounds on each side with the bar, it was probably about 200 pounds. So I take it off the rest, I go down for the squat and try to push up and I just keep going down lol. I'm like O SHIT, lucky for me there was a bar that comes out so I just went down low enough so it was resting on that and I crawled out from under it lol.

Have you guys ever had a experiance where you couldnt do the weight and it almost/did come down on you?

Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote